Business Insurance Content Writer (Contract) – Remote-friendly
We are seeking a Business Insurance Content Writer (20-40 hr/wk contract) to help us produce articles and guides on different aspects of business insurance and data-driven studies on small business trends and developments. Your main role will consist of researching article topics and writing in-depth articles.
- Researching and writing in-depth articles on various business insurance topics
- Writing data-driven studies based on recent small business trends and developments
- Thoughtfully responding to reader questions
- You love research and writing, and you’re excellent at both
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency with content management systems like WordPress, or willingness to learn
- Ability to ramp quickly and work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly accountable and communicative
- Results-oriented, solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail
To apply, please email us at email@example.com. Please include a resume and a writing sample.
AdvisorSmith is a financial services startup that provides expert advice and advanced tools to small and medium businesses. Founded in 2018 by two Stanford alums, AdvisorSmith’s mission is to become de-facto online resource for business owners looking for guidance on business insurance.